We are looking for individuals who are prepared for all challenges and ideally hold the following:
• Level 3 qualification in PSV or HGV Maintenance and repair procedures
• Four years post apprenticeship experience
• A valid UK driving licence (preferably clean)
• Experience in vehicle diagnostics or high voltage training
• Holding a valid IRTEC Licence would be preferred however, we are able to support individuals should they not hold one as we are an IMI approved centre
Paul Clark Services offer the opportunity to work on the latest technology in the Bus and Coach market and provide support to the major manufacturers and operators in the UK as well as being service partners for ZF, Cummins UK and BYD we have proven to be the “go to” company when it comes to engineers.
In order to continue this high standard we ask for our engineers to be flexible and meet our own expectations to which in return we offer extensive training and development opportunities in order to become better engineers in the long term.
Should you be interested in being part of our business please apply below with a valid recent CV and contact details where one of our colleagues will get in touch to discuss in more detail.
0845 6060 474 or visit www.paulclarkservices.co.uk