Full-Time 3rd Line Engineer (Chiswick)
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||London, England, United Kingdom|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
3rd Line Engineer
Founded in 2002, RATP Dev operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 14 countries on four continents (United Kingdom, France, Italy, Switzerland, Algeria, Morocco, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, China, South Korea, the Philippines, and the United States of America).
With more than 1.5 billion passengers travelling on its networks every year, RATP Dev demonstrates every day its extensive and renowned expertise in a wide range of mobility services, ranging from rail, regional express rail, tramway, to bus, cable car and sightseeing activities.
RATP Dev leverages in France, outside of Paris, and across international markets the technical expertise and experience of RATP Group, the leader in driverless and tramway operations and operator of the Paris network, one of the largest public transportation networks in the world.
RATP Dev London is now looking for a highly motivated individual 3rd Line Engineer who has experience with VMWare Esxi environment, Windows server 2012/2016, Citrix XenApp delivery and performance tuning and Multi-site networking. As a 3rd Line Engineer you will ensure the efficient running of the Group operations, via the provision of infrastructure management and technical support services.
- Participate and represent Information Systems as a technical expert in projects as defined to improve the operational performance of the Group.
- Work with Group IT to ensure standards of security, maintenance, and business continuity, whilst continuing to review and improve.
- Keep operational documentation up-to-date, and where necessary produce it
- Administer and improve backup, business continuity recovery systems and processes.
- Administration and maintenance of the Group infrastructure, including Active Directory, LAN\WAN, Internet access, firewalls and Exchange 2010+
- Solid experience in a similar position; 5-6 years experience in multi site environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- Experience of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and VLANs
- Knowledge of PowerShell Scripting
- Excellent knowledge of VMware 6.X in an enterprise environment with Veeam
- Good knowledge of Citrix XenApp 7.X and Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Experience in configuring and managing Cisco switches/firewall
- Organised and highly structured with a methodically approach to problem solving, and PM.
- Working with multiple teams and reporting lines across multiple locations.
- Administration of SQL Server 2008+ and McAfee EPO platform
- Knowledge of Manage Engine products
To apply you will need to send a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements for this role at email@example.com