Full-Time Assistant Operations Manager
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
How to ApplyIf you are interested in any of the roles please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Dublin Coach Founded in 2007 runs high quality coach services throughout Ireland. Currently operating world class Setra and Mercedes Tourismo coaches that offer the customer unrivalled comfort and quality, which has seen us enjoy rapid growth on all routes earning us the name of being the largest private operator on the island of Ireland, with in excess of 2.5 million passengers choosing Dublin Coach annually.
Due to this rapid growth we are seeking the very best people to join our team. We have an exciting benefits program that encourages the right candidate to come for a job but stay for a career.
- The Assistant Operations Manager will be required to supervise all operations daily and to develop a productive, profitable and goal setting environment for employees. Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Supervise operations team to ensure operational excellence with a focus on the customer comes first attitude.
- Mentor the operations team on best practice, company policies and service excellence.
- Oversee operational costs, risk and audit activities.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Determine staffing requirements, work assignment and schedules for new projects.
- To drive Health and Safety compliance, insuring a clean and safe working environment
- Evaluate inspection reports and service tickets and prepare maintenance invoices.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager in different operational issues and promotional activities.
- Evaluate current operational strategies and always be looking for ways to improve and streamline where possible.
- Generate operational reports for management as needed.
For the right candidate we are offering a Salaried position of 45k – 55k depending on experience
- Free GP Visit
- Group gym membership
- Group PRSA scheme
- Free travel across all Dublin Coach services
- Free Airport car parking
- Accommodation provided for a period of time
- Full clean D driving license a benefit but not essential
- 4 years related experience within Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- A Can do attitude
If you are interested in any of the roles please send your CV to email@example.com