Full-Time Coach Drivers (Dublin)
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|Regions||Republic of Ireland.|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
We are hiring experienced Bus & Coach drivers in Belfast. This role is based out of our depot in Distillery Street, County Belfast or any depot required by Dublin Coach. The positions require a high degree of ﬂexibility and adaptability, in line with the nature and extent of services provided.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- To drive the company’s vehicles to the highest of standards, making sure driving is performed in a safe and professional manner.
- To drive in-line with a set timetable
- Use of ticket machines and issuing of tickets to customers
- Providing a high standard of customer service.
- Providing customers with information when required.
- Behaving in a professional but friendly way to customers at all times.
- Assisting elderly/children when required.
- Being the face of the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 or more years’ experience driving HGV vehicles
- must have an up to date Manual Handling certificate
- Good spoken and written English
- The ability to keep calm under pressure and to remain approachable and polite at all times.
Please note that all successful applicants must be in possession of a full D-Category EU Driving License, Driver CPC card, and a Digital Tachograph card.
- Service based salary increases
- Service based annual leave increases
- One free GP visit per year
- Free annual CPC training
- Drivers and their family receive free travel on all our services
- Various concessions to our group Gym
- Access to a PRSA
If this position is of interest to you or if you know anyone who has this experience please send on the CV to email@example.com