Full-Time Coach Drivers
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
How to ApplyIf you are interested in any of the roles please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Dublin Coach Founded in 2007 runs high quality coach services throughout Ireland. Currently operating world class Setra and Mercedes Tourismo coaches that offer the customer unrivalled comfort and quality, which has seen us enjoy rapid growth on all routes earning us the name of being the largest private operator on the island of Ireland, with in excess of 2.5 million passengers choosing Dublin Coach annually.
Due to this rapid growth we are seeking the very best people to join our team. We have an exciting benefits program that encourages the right candidate to come for a job but stay for a career. We are currently looking for drivers across all routes Dublin, Cork, Kildare, Killarney and Ennis
- To drive the company’s vehicles to the highest of standards, making sure driving is performed in a safe and professional manner.
- To drive in-line with a set timetable
- Use of ticket machines and issuing of tickets to customers
- Providing a high standard of customer service.
- Providing customers with route information when required.
- Behaving in a professional but friendly way to customers at all times.
- Assisting elderly/children when required.
- Being the face of the company.
For the right candidate we are offering a competitive rate of pay with excellent benefits
- Service based pay increase scheme
- Free GP Visit
- Group gym membership
- Group PRSA scheme
- Free annual CPC training
- Free Uniform
- Free travel across all Dublin Coach services
- Free Airport car parking
- 2 or more years’ experience driving HGV vehicles
- Good spoken and written English
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, and to remain approachable and polite at all times.
- A Can do attitude
- Please note that all successful applicants must be in possession of a full D-Category EU Driving Licence, Driver CPC card, and a Digital Tachograph card
If you are interested in any of the roles please send your CV to email@example.com