Full-Time Contract Compliance Officer (Hertford)
|Company||Hertfordshire County of Opportunity|
|Job expires in||12 days.|
|Job Categories||Compliance Office.|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
County Hall, Hertford
Salary Range: £23,866 pa progressing to £26,470 pa Full Time Hours, Permanent Contract
We are recruiting to the role of Contract Compliance Officer within the Enforcement & Ticketing Team of the Transport, Waste and Environment Unit. The future post holder will be as part of a team responsible for monitoring and improving contract compliance of bus, coach and taxi contracts predominantly in the West of the County.
- Monitor operational performance of passenger transport contracts against contract specification
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the delivery of the Data and Barring Services (DBS) process
- Develop connections with partner organisations in schools, transport providers and the police
- Visit schools to carry out compliance checks on mainstream education contracts
- Process education tickets, Savercards/Oyster/Traincards on buses, school coaches, trains, London Underground & Taxis
For an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact Gary Skinner: Team Leader, Enforcement & Ticketing Team on 01992 588721.
Apply now online at:
Closing date: 3 February 2019.
Interview date: 11 & 13 February 2019.