Full-Time Controller (Livingston)
|Company||Bus and Coach Hire|
|Job expires in|
|Job Location||Scotland, United Kingdom|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Would you like the opportunity to work for East Central Scotland’s largest independent Bus and Coach Operator, E&M Horsburgh.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Controller to support the operational needs of our busy Traffic Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring the efficient allocation and distribution of driving duties in the Traffic Office on a day to day basis.
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to confidently liaise with stakeholders across the business. We are constantly working towards improving the standard of services offered by E&M Horsburgh. You would report directly to the Depot Manager.
Main responsibilities will be:
• Provide support and supervision to our team of drivers.
• Manage driver availability and coverage in line with legislation and company procedures to ensure that Service Delivery is maintained at all times.
• Ensure compliance with company procedures, including Driving Hours and Tachograph Regulations.
• Report and keep track record of breakdowns, accidents and service related incidents
• Supervise vehicle availability on a daily basis ensuring that drivers have completed their checks in accordance with company policy
Key skills and qualifications:
• Great working knowledge of UK and EU Driver’s Hours Regulations
• Good people management skills
• Flexibility regarding working on a variety of shifts
• Excellent communication skills
• PC literacy and good knowledge on MS Office, competence in relevant systems (Coach Manager)
• Valid PCV Licence, CPC and Tacho Card
• Attractive salary – up to £36k DOE
• Opportunity to develop within the Company
• 28 days annual holidays including public holiday
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and closure date for applications is 23rd November ‘18
This Position will offer the hard working and dedicated individual an excellent opportunity to progress to Senior Management Level within E & M Horsburgh.