Full-Time Engineering Master Technician – Fulwell
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Regions||London and UK.|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Founded in 2002, RATP Dev operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 14 countries on four continents (United Kingdom, France, Italy, Switzerland, Algeria, Morocco, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, China, South Korea, the Philippines, and the United States of America). With more than 1.5 billion passengers travelling on its networks every year, RATP Dev demonstrates every day its extensive and renowned expertise in a wide range of mobility services, ranging from rail, regional express rail, tramway, to bus, cable car and sightseeing activities. RATP Dev leverages in France, outside of Paris, and across international markets the technical expertise and experience of RATP Group, the leader in driverless and tramway operations and operator of the Paris network, one of the largest public transportation networks in the world.
The Engineering Master Technician will be the focal point in the Business for technical issues and diagnostic problems and will provide advice, guidance and training to our Engineers as required. No day will be the same as your shifts and location change depending on the needs of our garages.
You will also be recognised for your ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising the quality of the work carried out. This role is suitable for an analytical and logical thinker with an in-depth technical knowledge and a relevant Electrical Safety Certificate.
- You will be juggling the demands from the garages with other responsibilities such as completing projects assigned by the management team
- Drafting reports about performances and carry out effective root cause analysis, applying lessons learned to improve processes and influence positive changes in garages
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure positive relationships are maintained between the garages
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle, prioritise, multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills are essential
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) – in a relevant subject Heavy vehicle engineering
- Knowledge of health and safety
- You will ideally hold a driver’s/PCV licence.
- Experience of working as a Mechanical or electrical engineer in the bus industry will give you an added advantage.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity a job descriptions is available on request. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Human Resources team on the following email address email@example.com.