Full-Time Garage Support Assistant (Tolworth)
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Regions||south west london.|
|Job Categories||Garage Support Assistant.|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Founded in 2002, RATP Dev operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 14 countries on four continents (United Kingdom, France, Italy, Switzerland, Algeria, Morocco, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, China, South Korea, the Philippines, and the United States of America).
With more than 1.5 billion passengers travelling on its networks every year, RATP Dev demonstrates every day its extensive and renowned expertise in a wide range of mobility services, ranging from rail, regional express rail, tramway, to bus, cable car and sightseeing activities.
RATP Dev leverages in France, outside of Paris, and across international markets the technical expertise and experience of RATP Group, the leader in driverless and tramway operations and operator of the Paris network, one of the largest public transportation networks in the world.
An opportunity has arisen for a Garage Support Assistant in Tolworth garage. We are looking for a GSA to join our engineering team, to provide comprehensive administrative support to managerial staff and also, ensure the smooth and efficient running of the garage.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Answering telephones and dealing with all enquiries from staff and the public, including and dealing with calls on behalf of the management team
- Attending meetings and taking notes for managers including disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Dealing with lost property
- Support other GSA’s with public complaints, lost mileage recording and other tasks
- Data entry onto databases and systems
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Stationery ordering and office equipment maintenance
- Raising purchase orders
- Adhere to and promote compliance with the Company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Admin support to Garage Risk Manager for accident data and reporting
- Provide admin support for payroll and cash handling tasks
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
To be considered for this position you must have proven experience of working in a busy administrative environment. You must have excellent customer service and good communication skills as you will be regularly dealing with public enquiries and internal and external stakeholders.
You will have strong organisational skills in order to effectively manage and prioritise your workload. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential, along with sound IT skills, especially in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Knowledge of garage administration and health and safety policies and procedures is an advantage but this is not essential. If you are proactive, professional and keen to develop your administration skills then this is the role for you.
For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Recruitment Department on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference Number: LUB944