Full-Time HGV Fitter/Engineer/Technician
|Job expires in|
|Job Location||Towcester, England, United Kingdom|
|Regions||London and Northamptonshire.|
How to ApplyInterested? Please send your cv, with covering letter, indicating your availability and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Northampton or London
Working Hours: 40 hrs
Need to have Hard Skills and Experience:
- Fundamental engineering skills i.e. metal work, drilling, cutting.
- Good understanding of vehicle electronics / electrics
- Basic knowledge of diesel engines
- Some background knowledge of exhaust after treatment.
Nice to have:
- Possibly back ground in Commercial vehicles or bus and coach
- Welding skills both MIG and TIG
- Understanding of vehicle CAN Bus networks
- Experience in installing retro-fit kits
- Good understanding of electrical diagnostics
- Fabrication skills sheet metal and pipe.
- NVQ’s, City & Guilds or Higher in Automotive Mechanic
- Clean licence, HGV Class II or PSV advantage, but not essential
You must be a team player, self-reliant and responsible, with a ‘can-do’ approach to getting the job done on time and right first time.