Full-Time Operations Manager
|Company||RATP Dev London|
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||London, England, United Kingdom|
How to ApplyA competitive remuneration and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the recruitment team at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Founded in 2002, RATP Dev operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 14 countries on four continents (United Kingdom, France, Italy, Switzerland, Algeria, Morocco, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, China, South Korea, the Philippines, and the United States of America). With more than 1.5 billion passengers travelling on its networks every year, RATP Dev demonstrates every day its extensive and renowned expertise in a wide range of mobility services, ranging from rail, regional express rail, tramway, to bus, cable car and sightseeing activities. RATP Dev leverages in France, outside of Paris, and across international markets the technical expertise and experience of RATP Group, the leader in driverless and tramway operations and operator of the Paris network, one of the largest public transportation networks in the world.
Do you have the right qualities to be in the driving seat to help lead RATP Dev London to deliver its full potential?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Managers with strong leadership and management skills to manage all aspects of operational and financial performance at our Stamford Brook Garage in line with our customer and contractual requirements. This is a demanding role where you will need to create and deliver a strategy and implementation plan to help lead the management team at Stamford Brook Garage in achieving the overall business’ vision. This role offers a real chance to make a difference in a Company committed to developing people; continuous improvement in service delivery and setting the standards for others to follow.
- Lead the depot operations team to consistently deliver a safe and reliable service to customers
- Manage staff and other operational costs within budget
- Work with the Training function to ensure that operational teams are competently trained, and to achieve agreed establishment requirements
- Support the Service Performance Team to foster excellent working relationships with drivers, enabling a consistent customer experience
- Maintain accurate records for all aspects of operational standards and performance
- Proactively manage trade union relationships, including supporting the negotiation of any changes to terms and conditions
- Represent the business with local stakeholders to enhance the company’s reputation
- Work closely with local partners, ensuring contract adherence to third party contracts
- Work collaboratively with engineering colleagues to ensure positive relationships are maintained between the Operations and Engineering teams
- Ensure that controls are
- in place to manage and mitigate risk, providing assurance of compliance to the Operating Company Directors
- Good intellect, able to analyse data and understand financial information
- A confident communicator with strong interpersonal, influencing and coaching skills
- Results-driven, with a “can-do” attitude and ability to get into the detail when necessary
- Can carry out effective root cause analysis, applying lessons learned to improve processes and influence positive changes in behaviours
- Knowledge of all relevant policy and legislation: including health, safety and environment
- An exemplar manager that role models the London United Values
A competitive remuneration and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the recruitment team at the following email address email@example.com