Full-Time Operations Manager
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||London, England, United Kingdom|
How to ApplyIf you are ready to take on this challenge, visit www.metroline.co.uk/careers for a detailed job description and information on how to apply. Please quote reference ML215CBW when submitting your application.
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Awarded Bus Operator of the Year in 2015, Metroline is one of London’s leading operators with a fleet of over 1400 buses operating from a number of locations in West and North West London.
To help us drive the business forward, we are now looking for an Operations Manager who is responsible for delivery of the financial and operational performance of the garage in line with the performance objectives required by the Company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of the financial budget for the garage and ensuring that objectives and targets are achieved;
- Ensuring that the performance of the garage meets and preferably exceeds the standards laid down by the Company and TfL;
- Managing and controlling the activities of operational and administrative staff;
- Ensuring that appropriate health and safety standards are maintained;
- Ensuring legal and contractual compliance with the garage in line with prevailing objectives and legislation;
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures at the garage are consistently applied;
- Deploying resources within the garage focusing on their area of responsibility to achieve maximum level of performance that is efficient, cost effective and sustainable.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the usual skills required for a managerial role but what will make you stand out is your tenacity, ability to engage staff across all levels and a results-oriented attitude.
You will work 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday with flexibility required to work over and above these hours and weekends to meet business needs. In return for your commitment we offer an excellent pay and benefits package and free (non contractual) travel on London buses and tubes for you and a nominee. In addition we offer a clear plan to enhance your personal development with promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, visit www.metroline.co.uk/careers for a detailed job description and information on how to apply. Please quote reference ML215CBW when submitting your application.