Full-Time Revenue Controller – Fulwell
|Company||RATP Dev London|
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||London, England, United Kingdom|
How to ApplyIf you are interested in exploring this opportunity a job descriptions is available on request. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Human Resources team on the following email address email@example.com.
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Founded in 2002, RATP Dev operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 14 countries on four continents (United Kingdom, France, Italy, Switzerland, Algeria, Morocco, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, China, South Korea, the Philippines, and the United States of America). With more than 1.5 billion passengers travelling on its networks every year, RATP Dev demonstrates every day its extensive and renowned expertise in a wide range of mobility services, ranging from rail, regional express rail, tramway, to bus, cable car and sightseeing activities. RATP Dev leverages in France, outside of Paris, and across international markets the technical expertise and experience of RATP Group, the leader in driverless and tramway operations and operator of the Paris network, one of the largest public transportation networks in the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Revenue Controller to join us in our Fulwell garage. This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, career focused individual to embed yourself within the business and work under your own initiative. You’ll need to be an effective communicator both verbally and written, well organized in order to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Reconcile the daily cash received for commercial and private hire work for all London subsidiaries.
- Reconcile daily invoicing from Coach Manager to each subsidiary ledger in the Agresso system.
- Produce period end journals for commercial revenue.
- Ensure completeness of invoicing.
- Ensure compliance with reporting to Surrey County Council for their contracts.
- Ensure compliance with reporting to the NHS for their contracts.
- Ensure compliance with reporting to National Express for their contracts.
- Ensure compliance with reporting to any other commercial customer.
- Compile the BSOG returns for the Department of Transport.
- Submit any driver cash shortages to payroll.
- Produce KPI data for the Management Board.
- Credit control on customers with credit terms.
- Ensure payments in advance have been received prior to service for non-credit term customers.
- Undertake any other reasonable task or projects assigned by your manager.
- Previous accounts experience required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive in finding solutions and improving processes.
- Ability to priorities tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-finance colleagues.
- Advanced PC Skills including knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity a job descriptions is available on request. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Human Resources team on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.