Full-Time Trainee / PCV Bus Driver – Park Royal
|Company||RATP Dev London|
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Regions||London and UK.|
How to ApplyIf you are interested in exploring this opportunity a job descriptions is available on request. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Human Resources team on the following email address driver.Recruitment@ratpdevlondon.com.
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Founded in 2002, RATP Dev operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 14 countries on four continents (United Kingdom, France, Italy, Switzerland, Algeria, Morocco, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, China, South Korea, the Philippines, and the United States of America). With more than 1.5 billion passengers travelling on its networks every year, RATP Dev demonstrates every day its extensive and renowned expertise in a wide range of mobility services, ranging from rail, regional express rail, tramway, to bus, cable car and sightseeing activities. RATP Dev leverages in France, outside of Paris, and across international markets the technical expertise and experience of RATP Group, the leader in driverless and tramway operations and operator of the Paris network, one of the largest public transportation networks in the world.
Looking to get training in driving fully automatic, power steering buses to improve your earning potential?
Are you ambitious, customer focused, motivated and forward thinking?
Have you considered a career in passenger transport?
- Minimum of two year driving experience in UK
- No more three points on your license
- Live within commutable distance from our garages
- Provisional D license with Theory and CPC (advantage not essential)
- Available for full time shift work, which may start as early as 0400 or finish as late as 0200, 5 days out of seven including weekends and bank holiday
What we offer:
- Top Rate after 2 ½ of service
- 37 ½ to 40 hours work per week
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Paid holidays
- Free Uniform
- Free (non-contractual) bus and tube travel for you and another family member
- Opportunity for overtime and garages throughout London and the surrounding areas
- Bonus for introducing a driver to the company (T&C apply)
- level 2 City & Guilds Qualification
- Discount gym membership
Existing PCV Holders are also welcome.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity a job descriptions is available on request. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Human Resources team on the following email address driver.Recruitment@ratpdevlondon.com.