Full-Time Transport Manager
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||Alford, England, United Kingdom|
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Hunts Coaches are seeking a Transport Manager to be part of our professional and dedicated team
- Effectively and continuously manage transport activities of licence holder to a standard beyond that required by DVSA
- Allocate work
- Advise drivers of their duties
- Sharing weekend and evening cover
- Driving as required
- Ensure drivers comply with driver hours, tachograph rules and speed limits n Arrange with workshop foreman to ensure vehicles are maintained, inspections are carried out at appropriate time scales and to ensure tacho checks and calibrations are booked and carried out when required
- Delegate work to assistant as needed
- Manage drivers
- Disciplinary action if needed
- Authorise driver holidays
- Manage Health & Safety (Via Third Party)
- Work with Assistant to carry out all remaining tasks required by the role
Temporary accommodation can be provided.
Send CV with covering letter to Michael Hunt, 2-3 West Street, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 9DG or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications 31 August 2018.