Full-Time Working Charge Hand (Tolworth)
|Company||RATP Dev London|
|Job expires in||Endless.|
|Job Location||Surbiton, England, United Kingdom|
|Regions||London and UK.|
|Job Categories||Working Charge Hand.|
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Recruitment Department on the following email address email@example.com.
Use the form below to email your application to the employer directly.
You can then track the status of your application through your coachandbusjobs.com account.
Founded in 2002, RATP Dev operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 14 countries on four continents (United Kingdom, France, Italy, Switzerland, Algeria, Morocco, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, China, South Korea, the Philippines, and the United States of America). With more than 1.5 billion passengers travelling on its networks every year, RATP Dev demonstrates every day its extensive and renowned expertise in a wide range of mobility services, ranging from rail, regional express rail, tramway, to bus, cable car and sightseeing activities. RATP Dev leverages in France, outside of Paris, and across international markets the technical expertise and experience of RATP Group, the leader in driverless and tramway operations and operator of the Paris network, one of the largest public transportation networks in the world.
Our engineering function is undergoing an exciting period of change and development in order to ensure that the engineering department is fit for the challenges of the future. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with proven experience in maintaining complex highly technological transport systems. Our aim is to provide a service to our internal and external customers that we are proud of. This is an exciting time to join our Tolworth Garage and play a key part in helping develop the business that will set the standards that others will follow.
- Responsible for a specific shift to ensure that all vehicles are maintained to company, TfL and VOSA standards.
- Accountable for the specific shift and whether it meets the required standards of performance.
- Providing comprehensive engineering support for vehicles in service.
- Respond to breakdown situations as appropriate to achieve the most timely and cost effective solution whilst minimising lost mileage.
- Monitor the quality of work and ensure that work is carried out cost effectively.
- Monitor the performance of repair and maintenance work to ensure that it meets required.
- Proficient IT skills and the ability to use or quickly learn how to use any databases or manufacturer diagnostics systems.
- Ability to work successfully with your own initiative and as part of team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising the quality of the work carried out.
- NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject such as heavy vehicle engineering is essential combined with health and safety knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Recruitment Department on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.