Scotland & Bates Ltd is an industry leading, CoachMarque accredited, coach operator based in Appledore, Kent. Established in 1945 it has grown to a fleet of 21 immaculate coaches and midi-coaches. We pride ourselves in the quality and presentation of our fleet and we are looking for someone who shares the same vision in their work.
- 47.5 hours per week. 07:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
- Competitive Salary: From £40,000.00
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Annual training allowance £1,000.00
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- MOT preparation and presentations
- Carry out servicing, maintenance, diagnose faults, repair defects.
- Attend vehicle breakdowns
- Complete all relevant paperwork
Qualifications and Essential Skills include:
- Qualification in heavy vehicle maintenance and repair (City & Guilds / NVQ) Level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience and able to undertake all aspects of heavy vehicle maintenance to a high standard
- Enjoy problem solving and produce a high quality of workmanship
- Current and valid car licence
- General level of computer literacy
Desirable Skills include:
- Category D PSV Licence (successful candidates will be trained to attain a PSV licence)
- Experience working with digital fleet management software
- Experience using TEXA diagnostic software
- Willingness to continue our in-house PSVAR conversions
If you want to be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to Clive Bates, Transport Manager at email@example.com by 30th April 2021. To discuss this opportunity informally first please contact Clive by email.