Terms & ConditionsBy using Coach & Bus Jobs, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the use of www.coachandbusjobs.com (“Website”) by any person or persons, or any commercial, public, voluntary or charitable organisation (“You” “you” “Your” “your”).
The sole operator and licensee of the site is ROPAT Services Limited its subsidiaries and trading arrangements (“RSL” “Our” “our” “We” “we”).
All access to and use of the Website is subject to these Terms. These Terms contain warranty disclaimers and other provisions that limit the liability of RSL. Please read these Terms in their entirety.
- By your access and/or use of the Website you are signifying that you have read and understood these Terms and agree that these Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and RSL. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Website.
- Assignment – RSL may assign this Agreement or delegate any of its obligations hereunder at its sole discretion. You may not assign your responsibilities or liabilities under these Terms to any third party.
- Purpose of the Website – The purpose (“Service”) of the Website is to provide an online space where job providers (“Employers” “Employer”) can advertise jobs and/or view job seekers, and job seekers (“Employees” “Employee”) can search for jobs and/or advertise themselves as available for jobs, and to provide any other commercial or non-commercial services at the sole discretion of RSL. The Service is operated by RSL.
- Content of the Website – Everything included as part of the Website or Service whether visible accessible or usable, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and all software used on the Website, (“Content”) is the property of RSL or its suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international laws, including without limitation copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto. Each third party content provider owns the copyright on content original to it including, without limitation, the Service delivered or otherwise made available to you through the Website. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading Content accessed through the Service or in any other way. Except as explicitly permitted or required under copyright law or the features of the Service, you may not modify, publish, reverse engineer, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way commercially exploit or provide to a third party the Content of the Website or any portion of it without the express permission of RSL and if any, the third party owner of such Content.We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of RSL. RSL may monitor and remove any Content provided by you or any third party at its discretion. RSL makes no warranty and cannot warrant that the Content will be fit for purpose or that the Content will always be available online and you understand and agree that RSL is not liable for any loss, damage or cost suffered by you in relation to the Website, its Content or its availability.
- Website and Viruses – We aim to provide the Service to the highest standard. However, so many aspects of the internet are outside our control that you agree that use the Website and Content is at your own risk. We cannot and do not warrant that the website will work properly or work at all times or that it is free of viruses or that it is safe to use. You accept liability for any damage and/or cost incurred by RSL if you knowingly introduce any virus to the Website or attempt to disrupt or actually disrupt or change the software which controls and drives the Website.
- Using the Website – You may only use the Service for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.You may use the Website to post job advertisements, search for jobs or post an advertisement for a job wanted. Prices of advertisements and the period of time they will be displayed are set out at the appropriate places on the Website. You are able to upload the details of your advertisement directly on the Website which then automatically creates a full web page advertisement. You can edit any advertisements which you post.RSL reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove from the Website any advertisement or other third party material or Content which it deems unfit.RSL makes no warranty that responses you receive to any advertisement or material you place on the Website will be suitable or appropriate for you or your needs.
- Your Account – You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and/or your organisation when you register an account on the Website, and to maintain and promptly update that information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility and liability for all activities that occur under your account, including the selection and use of all Content and Service.
- International Users – The Service is controlled, operated and administered by RSL from its offices within the United Kingdom. If you access the Website from a location outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws applying to your location. You agree that you will not use the Service or anything accessed through the Service in any country or in any manner prohibited by the laws or regulations of the United Kingdom.
- Service – We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that CBWL shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Disclaimers – The Service and all Products are provided in good faith by RSL or its affiliates. RSL, its affiliates, suppliers, licensors and agents expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind express or implied. In addition neither RSL nor its affiliates, suppliers, licensors or agents, makes any warranty that you will be satisfied by the Service, or that the Service will be continuous, secure accurate, reliable or free from errors. Maintenance of suitable internet connectivity is your sole responsibility. RSL is not responsible for your inability to use the Service and any material obtained from the Service is obtained at your own risk. No advice or information given in any way by RSL to you shall constitute or create any warranty.
- Indemnification – You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RSL, its licensors, suppliers and any third party content providers and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or resulting from (a) your use of the Website and Service, (b) your violation of these Terms, or (c) any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Website or Service using your account or computer or other means of access.
- Termination – RSL may terminate these Terms at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, RSL may, in its sole discretion and without liability, terminate your password, or use of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation. Any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms may be effected without prior notice, and RSL may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to the Service. All other sections of these Terms shall survive following termination.
- Removing Your Information – If at any time you would like to close your account, send email to email@example.com. Your personal information will be removed from our active user database and will be deleted, provided that (a) you are current with all payment obligations, (b) RSL does not believe it reasonably necessary to keep such information for any pending legal action, and (c) we are under no obligation to retain such information.
- Miscellaneous – These Terms, the other rules, guidelines, licenses and disclaimers posted on the Site constitute the entire agreement between RSL and you with respect to your use of the Website and the Service and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the England. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- Notification of Changes – From time to time, RSL may revise these Terms to keep them up to date with CBWL’s products and services. Please refer to the Site periodically for any changes. Your access or use of the Service subsequent to such an update will signify your assent to be bound by such changes.
- Our Contact Address – ROPAT Services Limited, 3 The Office Village, Forder Way, Peterborough PE7 8GX, UK